LEICHT - made in Germany
With an excellent track record of designing and supplying kitchens to a variety of leading home builders around the UK. Leicht has worked in partnership with major developers such as Berkeley Homes, St George, Dandara, Regal London, Octagon and Acorn Property Group to name but a few. To find out more or see what we have to offer request a call back or drop us a line at email@example.comCONTACT US
As an architectural brand Leicht has firmly positioned itself in the Interior design Sector. This year’s product concepts open up more possibilities in the living space.
Our new programme BOSSA, introduces a real wood surface which is available in Oak or Walnut veneer. It’s vertically lined frontal structure is particularly expressive, creating a feeling of organic warmth.
LEICHT launches New Look carcass interior colour in Carbon Grey. This isin addition to our classic Platinum internal offering and available as anoption at no surcharge. This extremely elegant and luxurious moody greyelevates the aesthetic principle. All interior features are consequently adapted to the new colour: Cutlery Trays, Waste Systems, Pullouts and the powder coated frames appear to match in the Carbon Grey. The glasselements of the drawers and pull outs are tinted dark with a chamfered edge.
The Porcelain Ceramic surface KERA from LEICHT shows innovation andengineering excellence. The edges are mitred to the front surface andconnected by a small bevel. The 16mm fascia core is surrounded by 4mm thickceramic. Available in both handle less and handle profiles, though limited unitranges only due to weight restrictions.
Purelake - Parkview
Park View Mews – An exclusive collection of townhouses overlooking stunning gardens, in a private gated setting. This South London development has spacious family kitchens with Bosch appliances, Caple Wine Coolers and Ziptap Hydrotaps in Matt black. The cabinets have satin touch neutral lacquered doors and cool black handle less grip rails. Caesarstone worktop, upstands and splashback compliment this timeless scheme.
- Comprehensive tender review and compliance.
- Designated contract design team, with technical expertise for regulations, specification and good practice.
- London based design studio for colour choices, samples, materials and specification information.
- In house UK Operations team, who organise, schedule and communicate our installations and logistics.
- Employed project management department, providing each development with their own site manager to oversee and maintain standards and programme.
- All plots check measured and site surveyed.
- Tried and tested teams of regular kitchen installers.
- Stringent stage sign off procedure ensuring quality of fit and handover pack for the property purchaser.
- Full specification content service, providing furniture, appliances, lighting, accessories, solid surface worktops and glass splashbacks. We only use our own preferred suppliers to ensure a highly serviced supply chain.
- Marketing Suite & Sales office advisor training for both kitchens and appliances, to ensure selling confidence for your teams.
- Health & Safety department to ensure compliance to site safety, RAMS, and documentation.
- In house Aftercare department providing specific customer service for the end user of the property. This covers advice, warranty repairs and replacements, NHBC support, and also the opportunity for clients to purchase accessories and extras for their new kitchen. This department dedicated to the homeowner experience is stand lone from the site teams to provide one to one, personal service.
Kings Cross Quarter
A collection of 119 stunning luxury homes, beautifully designed to the highest specifications. Kings Cross Quarter is a spectacular development. Leicht are proud to supply this innovative, quality driven developer. The exquisite design of these kitchens include lacquered door furniture and panels, with colour matched handle less detailing, Silestone by Consentino worktops and downstands. Mirror splashbacks, and Miele appliances conclude this high quality offer.
WHO WE ARESee more of our services
LEICHT Contracts specialise in providing the supply, installation and aftercare of architecturally styled quality German made kitchen furniture and appliances. Working with Boutique Developers to National House Builders, on Luxury Family homes to Regeneration Villages and Iconic Tower Build Projects.
Our exceptionally qualified Design team provide knowledge and expertise in all aspects of spacial, technical and interior design. Understanding the multi-faceted requirements of the Construction professional, be that architect, Interior Designer, Developer or Contractor.
Taking care of your project from tender to completion and supporting your site teams to deliver on time every time.
Unit E Taper Studios
175 Long Lane