LEICHT - made in Germany
With an excellent track record of designing and supplying kitchens to a variety of leading home builders around the UK. Leicht has worked in partnership with major developers such as Berkeley Homes, St George, Dandara, Regal London, Octagon and Acorn Property Group to name but a few. To find out more or see what we have to offer request a call back or drop us a line at email@example.comCONTACT US
WHO WE ARESee more of our services
LEICHT Contracts specialise in providing the supply, installation and aftercare of architecturally styled quality German made kitchen furniture and appliances. Working with Boutique Developers to National House Builders, on Luxury Family homes to Regeneration Villages and Iconic Tower Build Projects.
Our exceptionally qualified Design team provide knowledge and expertise in all aspects of spacial, technical and interior design. Understanding the multi-faceted requirements of the Construction professional, be that architect, Interior Designer, Developer or Contractor.
Taking care of your project from tender to completion and supporting your site teams to deliver on time every time.
- Comprehensive tender review and compliance.
- Designated contract design team, with technical expertise for regulations, specification and good practice.
- London based design studio for colour choices, samples, materials and specification information.
- In house UK Operations team, who organise, schedule and communicate our installations and logistics.
- Employed project management department, providing each development with their own site manager to oversee and maintain standards and programme.
- All plots check measured and site surveyed.
- Tried and tested teams of regular kitchen installers.
- Stringent stage sign off procedure ensuring quality of fit and handover pack for the property purchaser.
- Full specification content service, providing furniture, appliances, lighting, accessories, solid surface worktops and glass splashbacks. We only use our own preferred suppliers to ensure a highly serviced supply chain.
- Marketing Suite & Sales office advisor training for both kitchens and appliances, to ensure selling confidence for your teams.
- Health & Safety department to ensure compliance to site safety, RAMS, and documentation.
- In house Aftercare department providing specific customer service for the end user of the property. This covers advice, warranty repairs and replacements, NHBC support, and also the opportunity for clients to purchase accessories and extras for their new kitchen. This department dedicated to the homeowner experience is stand lone from the site teams to provide one to one, personal service.
Kings Cross Quarter
A collection of 119 stunning luxury homes, beautifully designed to the highest specifications. Kings Cross Quarter is a spectacular development. Leicht are proud to supply this innovative, quality driven developer. The exquisite design of these kitchens include lacquered door furniture and panels, with colour matched handle less detailing, Silestone by Consentino worktops and downstands. Mirror splashbacks, and Miele appliances conclude this high quality offer.